image

New Listing

The Wharf Resort on Lake Mille Lacs
MNRS #1960389


Long term Owners of this great Resort are ready to move on and give the new owners a head start and tremendous business plan that will grow the Resort even more.
Please visit and explore the Resort’s great website and contact us with any questions or request our NDA in order to receive the extensive portfolio that will give you plenty of information to make an educated decision if the Wharf Resort fits your criteria.
We have 2 pricing options available to get you and your family into ownership of the Wharf Resort.
Complete buyout sale price: $2,500,000.00 includes all assets.
55% ownership: $1,800,000.00 includes majority control with the sellers remaining on at 45% owners. As a new owner you will work daily on site with the sellers to implement new and existing business plans that will grow the Resort even more. After 2-3 years of growth and shared ownership, you may buyout the balance of 45% from the current owners for $700,000.00 and take 100% control of the Resort.
Here is the Resort website for your review & if you’d like the portfolio, please contact us for the NDA.


Click HERE for the Resort website for your review.


If you’d like the portfolio for this property, please contact us for the Non-disclosure Agreement.

**Information Herein Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.**
**Subject to Change at Any Time.**

Mike Anderson
Commercial Broker / Owner
1-218-389-6305
mike@mnresortsales.com

image